Film making is not a plaything and it needs a lot of efforts from each and every technician involved in the particular movie. Many people especially menfolk would like to choose this industry to reach greater heights and gloss like stars in the film field. But half of them get succeeded and the rest fail mostly. We must have the capacity and potential to face both success and failure and move on further with the next movie work, else it is very hard to stay back long in the film market.
Nowadays, there are many courses available online and offline for learning about film making and movie story writing. Those who would like to direct their own movies can learn even more here. These courses teach us the equipment used for making a film and how to handle it in a proper manner to deliver an excellent movie.
The result of the film is purely based on the storyline and also the cast acted in it. Because the actors are the main ones who deploy the story in a better way to the audience. Even though the story is extraordinary and the casts are not up to the mark, then we cannot expect a massive hit. So, the directors should focus majorly on the stars as same as the story.
We could have seen many pictures are getting nominated for the great and remarkable awards only because of the actors. The flicks must be taken in a way that satisfies all types of audiences and then only we are able to withstand in that industry for a very long time.
The debut actors, film directors, producers, and all the technicians would have faced countless insults before reaching a strong and outstanding place.
Do you think directors are the major reasons for success and failure?
Yes, of course, the directors are the captains of the ship and if they are dull and passive, then there are many chances that the movie might fail. We could have realized many pictures have failed because of the mistakes from the director’s side.
It is in the hands of the directors to make a film an outstanding one. So, the producers should be very careful in choosing the filmmaker and they must prefer an outstanding director to inflate the richness of the flick.
Therefore the movie makers should be very clear about their roles and responsibilities and think in a better way to achieve success always.
Filming has officially finished for “A Serious Man,” starring Tony Award nominee Michael Stuhlbarg, Fred Melamed (from “Suspect”) and Richard Kind (“The Visitor”). The Coen brothers Ethan and Joel will write, direct and produce and Working Title’s Eric Fellner and Tim Bevan are serving as execs alongwide Robert Graf who has worked six times previously with the brothers. Also cast are actors Sari Wagner, Jessica McManus and Aaron Wolf from Minnesota where filming is took place. A limited release date of October 2nd, 2009 has been set.
The story follows an ordinary mans search for clarity in a universe where Jefferson Airplane is on the radio and F-Troop is on TV. It is 1967, and Larry Gopnik, a physics professor at a quiet midwestern university, has just been informed by his wife Judith that she is leaving him.
In recent times, many directors are very much interested to make films with famous directors so that they can hold the top position in the film industry. Making films might be easy but winning awards for that film is really very hard and not everyone can get it. To know further information about directing and making films, make a quick search about it.
She has fallen in love with one of his more pompous colleagues, Sy Ableman, who seems to her a more substantial person than the feckless Larry. Larrys unemployable brother Arthur is sleeping on the couch, his son Danny is a discipline problem and a shirker at Hebrew school, and his daughter Sarah is filching money from his wallet in order to save up for a nose job. While his wife and Sy Ableman blithely make new domestic arrangements, and his brother becomes more and more of a burden, an anonymous hostile letter-writer is trying to sabotage Larrys chances for tenure at the university. Also, a graduate student seems to be trying to bribe him for a passing grade while at the same time threatening to sue him for defamation. Plus, the beautiful woman next door torments him by sunbathing nude. Struggling for equilibrium, Larry seeks advice from three different rabbis. Can anyone help him cope with his afflictions and become a righteous person; a mensch, a serious man?
Millers Crossing stars Gabriel Byrne, four-time Academy Award nominee Albert Finney, Marcia Gay Harden, John Turturro, Jon Polito and J.E. Freeman. Set in 1929 in an unnamed Eastern city, it’s the compelling story of the friendship between Leo (Finney), the local political boss, and Tom (Byrne), the man behind the man.
While watching these fantastic movies, have you ever thought of the technical aspects which help these movies to achieve perfection. Technology has made movie-watching a blissful experience. Why not look here for the details you were eager to know for years?
- Sound: Latest sound technology used in movies give a crystal clear hearing experience for the viewers. You feel as though it is happening very near you. Latest concepts like Dolby Atmos, Auro3D etc. gives the same sound experience whether you are watching from the first row or the last.
- Light: Technology has enabled extensive research on lighting concepts. There are various types of lighting like Soft light, High key light, and soft light. Using the correct type of lighting depends on the characters and the mood of a particular scene shot. Technology has enabled recording with clarity using the available natural lighting.
- Graphics: Graphics has made giant progress. From the usage of simple morphing, the concept of graphics has resulted in 4D animation. Graphics add richness to a movie. It thrills the viewer using unimaginable technology.
- Camera: Now film making has leaped to the usage of drone cameras. Next time when you gasp at those remarkable aerial views, thank these cameras. Technology goes on improving the pixels. The clarity and potential to capture minute details has become easy and a wide range of options are available.
- Protection: You dream to watch the movie first day first show at your favorite theatre. Alas! That is already streamed on those hacking sites. But technology is striving continuously to protect the rights of the original movie makers. There is advanced software which can easily prevent hacking by creating a counter virus in the system.
Back to the story of Miller’s crossing.
Their friendship is severed when Leo and Tom fall in love with the same woman. Tom joins ranks with Johnny Caspar, Leo’s foremost enemy and rival for political power, and a bloody gang war erupts. For a better perspective on the movie, read Dashiell Hammett’s “The Glass Key”: much of the film’s brilliant dialogue is directly from the Novel.